Looking for Information/Reviews/Testimonials on Birdproduct.com

Discussion in 'Caged Birds - Finches, Canaries, Cockatiels, Parro' started by BirdNut, Sep 21, 2012.

1. BirdNut

BirdNut Overrun With Chickens

Sep 13, 2010
    Suprise, Arizona
    Hi,

I'm considering updating my large indoor flight aviary with some new birds, and I am considering a (somewhat) local breeder for birds. From what I've seen, they have decent prices and a very good selection - even some specific peaceful species I've been looking to find for quite some time!

My only dilemma is that even though they're in my state, which is great - they're still quite a drive from me! I'd have to make a pretty darn good excuse to be all the way on the other side of AZ.

They ship birds, something I'm a bit fearful of because the only live animals I've ever had shipped to me were aquarium fish from across the state (which turned out fine 90% of the time), but they really *seem* like they know what they're doing, and I think that if I wait for the last remnants of Arizona's brutal Summer heat to die out first, I might be okay.

Has anyone ever ordered from them? How was the service? Did you have any birds that came unhealthy, sick, or even dead? I appreciate any and all feedback. :)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by