looking for juvenile or adult bantam cochins, OEGB, & Seramas

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by isaacsmommy104, Jul 1, 2011.

1. isaacsmommy104

isaacsmommy104 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 14, 2010
    Randolph
    Looking to purchase a few more chickens. Bantam cochins, OEGB's, and maybe Seramas. Live in NE Ohio (akron/canton) and willing to drive up to 2 hours. Thanks.

2. sjarvis00

sjarvis00 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2009
    Shawnee, OKlahoma
    Quote:Wish you were closer, they have already shut down shipping at this time due to heat.

3. Mr.Silkie

Mr.Silkie Out Of The Brooder

Jun 22, 2011
    Jackson,GA
    I have 6 bantam cochin pullets and 2 roosters. I could ship and it would be 80.00 plush shipping. These cochins have a dutch gene in them. E-Mail me your zipcode if you are interested.

4. isaacsmommy104

Jul 14, 2010
    Randolph
    Sjarvis - my son is dying over the varieties of old english he just read under your name! That's okay on shipping. I would stress with the heat issue. We are going to keep hold of your name though if that's okay!

5. isaacsmommy104

Jul 14, 2010
    Randolph
    Thanks Mr. Silkie but we are going to pass on having anything shipped right now. Hoping to be able to pick up some around here.

6. sjarvis00

sjarvis00 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2009
    Shawnee, OKlahoma
    Quote:Feel free to keep the number handy, we ship day olds in all but very cold weather. unfortunately with the heat like we have had juvenile and started birds will not likely ship well. Keep in mind if he is wanting to show timing the birds for the show is very important. You will want your pullets very close to point of lay (6-8 months) when shown, and cockrells around 10-11 months.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by