1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

looking for kitchen curtains

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by okiehen, May 14, 2008.

1. okiehen

okiehen Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2007
    Oklahoma
    I am looking for rooster or chicken kitchen curtain sets.
    I have looked and have found some but they are either out of stock or the wrong size.
    I want the tiered sets .
    Any one know a good site to look at with a good price.

2. redhead83402

redhead83402 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2008
    Idaho
    Last edited: May 14, 2008
  3. mangled

mangled Chillin' With My Peeps

Yes, for the love of God, if you have a fabric addiction - STAY AWAY from eBay.

Seriously, I don't even sew anymore and still get fabric a couple times a year.

Good luck-
    Em

4. wegotchickens

wegotchickens DownSouth D'Uccles & Silkies

Jul 5, 2007
    Sevier County, TN
    I found mine at Sears, but that was a couple of years ago....

5. suenrob

suenrob Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 22, 2008
    Ft. Myers, FL
    Got mine at Family dollar! They have lots of new chicken stuff in. I also bought mugs, plates, bowls and rugs that match the curtains.

6. conny63malies

conny63malies Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    Quote:you know the old seamstress rule "the one that dies with the most fabric wins" i am like you , i just buy a yard or two because its soooo cute.

7. love-my-wolves

love-my-wolves Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2008
    Front Royal, VA
    Quote:you know the old seamstress rule "the one that dies with the most fabric wins" i am like you , i just buy a yard or two because its soooo cute.

Yep, I'm guilty! I just bought a yard of the best strawberry fabric because in February was the Strawberry Festival, and I wanted some fabric to make a photo album cover, but couldn't find any!!! I looked high and low, and ebay was just tooo expensive for me at the time. So, I wound up buying a girls onsie with strawberries on it, and it came out good, I think. So when Walmart stocked this fabric, I ran right out and got a yard!!! UGH, fabric addictions! Almost as bad a chicken addictions! (but no quite) [​IMG]

Here's my album:
    [​IMG]

And the reason to go to the festival in the first place: [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. sunnychooks

sunnychooks Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 21, 2007
    NJ
    Try www.countrycurtains.com and do a seach for "rooster". They have some curtains and other accesories with rooster fabric.

9. nccountrygirl

nccountrygirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 31, 2007
    Sanford N.C.
    Quote:She is right, I have bought some really nice rooster dishes there, they do have some rooster cutains and alot of rooster stuff.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by