looking for kitchen curtains

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by okiehen, May 14, 2008.

1. okiehen

okiehen Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2007
    Oklahoma
    I am looking for rooster or chicken kitchen curtain sets.
    I have looked and have found some but they are either out of stock or the wrong size.
    I want the tiered sets .
    Any one know a good site to look at with a good price.

2. redhead83402

redhead83402 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2008
    Idaho
    Last edited: May 14, 2008
  3. mangled

mangled Chillin' With My Peeps

Yes, for the love of God, if you have a fabric addiction - STAY AWAY from eBay.

Seriously, I don't even sew anymore and still get fabric a couple times a year.

Good luck-
    Em

4. wegotchickens

wegotchickens DownSouth D'Uccles & Silkies

Jul 5, 2007
    Sevier County, TN
    I found mine at Sears, but that was a couple of years ago....

5. suenrob

suenrob Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 22, 2008
    Ft. Myers, FL
    Got mine at Family dollar! They have lots of new chicken stuff in. I also bought mugs, plates, bowls and rugs that match the curtains.

6. conny63malies

conny63malies Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    Quote:you know the old seamstress rule "the one that dies with the most fabric wins" i am like you , i just buy a yard or two because its soooo cute.

7. love-my-wolves

love-my-wolves Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2008
    Front Royal, VA
    Quote:you know the old seamstress rule "the one that dies with the most fabric wins" i am like you , i just buy a yard or two because its soooo cute.

Yep, I'm guilty! I just bought a yard of the best strawberry fabric because in February was the Strawberry Festival, and I wanted some fabric to make a photo album cover, but couldn't find any!!! I looked high and low, and ebay was just tooo expensive for me at the time. So, I wound up buying a girls onsie with strawberries on it, and it came out good, I think. So when Walmart stocked this fabric, I ran right out and got a yard!!! UGH, fabric addictions! Almost as bad a chicken addictions! (but no quite) [​IMG]

Here's my album:
    [​IMG]

And the reason to go to the festival in the first place: [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. sunnychooks

sunnychooks Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 21, 2007
    NJ
    Try www.countrycurtains.com and do a seach for "rooster". They have some curtains and other accesories with rooster fabric.

9. nccountrygirl

nccountrygirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 31, 2007
    Sanford N.C.
    Quote:She is right, I have bought some really nice rooster dishes there, they do have some rooster cutains and alot of rooster stuff.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by