1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Looking for La Fleche birds or eggs-----no blacks

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by 92caddy, Jan 20, 2010.

1. 92caddy

92caddy Egg Lover

May 18, 2007
    Portland, IN
    Im looking for other colors of La Fleche except for black. I already have the blacks and a white bantam hen. I would love to get more white bantams. I see where SandHill has whites, they call them sports and say they are more a smokey gray color. Anyone have any and can tell me about em?.................

2. 92caddy

92caddy Egg Lover

May 18, 2007
    Portland, IN
    No body has any?????????????

3. Toni-Marie

Toni-Marie Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 12, 2008
    Metro Atlanta Ga.
    Hi, I'm wanting La Fleche hatching eggs Bantam...any color..Toni-Marie. 770-267-3648 Many thanks...

4. 92caddy

92caddy Egg Lover

May 18, 2007
    Portland, IN
    I have the black standards. I got some eggs from a lady on here from WA, I think. She had a white hen and pied roo and they were bantams. I had one white hen hatch from 6 eggs. I eamiled her asking if she still had em and if she would sell me some eggs, but she never got back to me. If I hear from her, I'll let you know. If you hear of any or find any, Please let me know...........

5. Illia

Illia Crazy for Colors

Oct 19, 2009
    Forks, WA
    Wow good luck on that. La Fleche are already hard enough to find - I was shocked beyond belief to see us WA people have an NPIP certified La Fleche breeder. . . I mean, I thought they were only available at hatcheries. Never would even think there was any other color available in the US besides black.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by