Looking for Labrador puppy

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by crazy huhn, Jan 4, 2009.

1. crazy huhn

crazy huhn Chillin' With My Peeps

May 24, 2008
    I lost my Labrador dog last Monday. She will not be replaced that quick, but does anyone know about excellent Labrador puppies soon or later? I am looking for a big boned, long legged one with the blocky head. We had 2 before #118 and #97, both very athletic and never fat couch potatoes.

2. ginger04

ginger04 Out Of The Brooder

Sep 26, 2008
    I am not sure where you are located, but my friend just had a littler of 12 black and yellow lab pups. She is located in Illinois. They have really good bloodlines. If you are interested, pm me and I will give you her info.

3. tpflabs

tpflabs Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 20, 2007
    Metamora, Illinois
    I have a litter of 4 week olds. I have one black male available.
    Mom is OFA good, elbows normal, heart cleared by Echo, Optigen normal/clear, yearly CERF done on eyes, AKC Pointed.
    Dad is an AKC Champion, has his Working Certificate, OFA Good, elbows normal, heart cleared by practitioner, yearly CERF, Optigen Normal/clear.
    Mom's full litter mate brother is the number 19 Lab in the country, was invited to Eukanuba and is going to Westminster.
    Heads will be stunning, big and blocky, but I know they won't make the 100 lb mark, as no Labrador should, breed standard is at 80 pounds for males..Temperaments will be flawless. All pups are Optigen A by Parentage.(meaning no PRA)
    Here is the litter link, I have more pictures if you need them, I also have a puppy application I can send you if you are interested, Pups will be ready to go home on the 30th of January.

http://www.turningpointlabradors.com/SweeperGloryLitter2008.html

4. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    We'd need to know where you're located. We may breed our pair of yellows in spring (April) again. Here is a link to them and their pups from last spring's litter. http://www.hinkjcpoultry.com/puppyownerspage.htm

Hunter
    has a huge blocky head and light yellow, while Bella is on the smaller side and dark yellow. All puppies were yellow in their last litter of 9. We screen puppy buyers to try to ensure a good home and they are for pickup only.

5. tpflabs

tpflabs Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 20, 2007
    Metamora, Illinois
    Would love to know your Hunter's bloodline, can you send me his pedigree?

6. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    We used to have their pedigree's posted on our web site, but have since taken them down. Sending via PM..

7. crazy huhn

crazy huhn Chillin' With My Peeps

May 24, 2008
    Southern California....., but will travel.......

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by