Looking for Lady Amherst hen

BEEMAN0852

In the Brooder
8 Years
Mar 8, 2011
I purchased three Lady Amherst juveniles previously. Since they have gotten older I have found that two of them are males and the other is a hen. I would like to find a Lady Amherst hen for the second male. If anyone has an extra Amherst hen please let me know. I would like to have a mate for the second male. Please advise me the information on the hen including location, price, shipping, and parents. No crosses please. Thanks to anyone who may know where I can obtain an Amherst hen.

I have 4 hens for sale, two 2011 for $20 EACH and two 2010 $30 each. I'm in south west michigan, shipping and box will be around 40. They are as pure as you can get, the mother was out of imported stock I believe and I have pics of the father if needed.
Thanks,
John

Hello John

I appreciate the fast reply. I may be interested in purchasing all four hens. Can you advise the total cost with shipping for the four hens? Also what type of payment do you require,
(money order, check, etc?) Once I get that information I will make my decision if I will purchase all four. How soon can you ship after receiving payment? Wasn't sure if I could find Amherst hens at this time.

A.J.

Back
Top Bottom