Looking for large to jumbo egg layers

lovemychicks2much

Songster
10 Years
Apr 2, 2009
Mercer Co.
hey everyone i am looking for some eggs to hatch for chickens that will lay large or jumbo eggs my family goes through eggs like crazy so i need some help and very res. priced being that i was just taken out of work for medical problems so if anyone has any suggestion please let me know or if may happen to have any that you would like to have a test hatch done on i wll be more than happy to do that as well

thanks

UPDATE
thanks everyone for the replys so as far as all of the ones of you that have posted to have mixed or pure it doesnt matter to me because they are just for eggs i just need a large to jumbo eggs can you all please give me a price on what you will have around the first of the month becasue my bator id full right now just set it with silkies and pheasants so i cant fit anymore right now but if you all could give me some prices for what you have i will most defently be getting some around the first of may thanks again to everyone that has responded

Last edited:
My buff orpington girls lay huge eggs! deep brown color thick shell nice weight my duck eggs are bigger but as far as the chickens they last the Largest eggs out of any breed i have

thanks brady
big_smile.png

I just thought as I clicked to post that Muscovy ducks would have no interest in going with wild ducks or leaving via creek. So that would be an option if you wanted to try ducks. They are pretty much self feeding in the summer if you have the space for them to graze.

Back
Top Bottom