Looking for Llamas in Louisiana

The llady I know has a herd she is trying o sell down due to her health issues. She still has a number (35) at lqst count to re-home. They are not pack trained but if you are patient they can be. Have you worked with llamas before?

She is just outsde Waldron, AR. Google it and see if you are interested in going that far and if so, P M me and I will share her info with you.

No training with llamas. These would be my first. What type are they? I'm wanting the classic short haired. These get to be good size llamas too.Younger the better and at least halter broke.

She has a variety. Most are classic llamas. She has worked/bred them for 20 years. Halter broke is a matter of opinion. Her youngest are about 4 by now.

Llamas are ver different. Interesting , smart and require patience.

If you look ay my profile you will see a pic of two llamas. They came from her. She has some with shorter coats, some longer.

She has a variety. Most are classic llamas. She has worked/bred them for 20 years. Halter broke is a matter of opinion. Her youngest are about 4 by now.

Llamas are ver different. Interesting , smart and require patience.

If you look ay my profile you will see a pic of two llamas. They came from her. She has some with shorter coats, some longer.
Send me a contact and I'll check it out. I've been told my best bet would be to get crias. It would be 3-4 years before I could have them packing a full load but would be able to have a lot of hands on time and really bond with them.You have two nice looking llamas.

Thanks for the #. I'll give her a call tomorrow. I found a place in Texas that has some very nice (classic) pack llamas. Hell have about 20 crias on the ground next few months. He'll keep a few to show and sell the rest for around $500 a piece. It will be fall befor i could get them. I may go with him if I can't find a better deal.

Just realized I talked with this lady yesterday. She said she has about 35 older llamas and most are medium or heavy wooled. I gotta go with the Classic (light wooled). Thanks

Back
Top Bottom