Looking for lop bunny or guinea pig in my area!

Isablahblah

Songster
10 Years
Jul 7, 2009
I so want another friend and want either so if you live by me tell me! i don't want to breed or show them i just want a nice cuddle bug that loves to interact and be held! preferable young! Oh by the way i live in CA Perris!
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
Hi, where are you ....I have a lovely lop earred that is so so sweet! I'm in GA.

Please do let me know.

Thanks and have a blessed day.

Try your local feed stores or pet stores. If they aren't carrying them now, they may be able to refer you to someone who does.

Or try these rabbit breeders listed in California. That is where you live, right?

http://www.arba.net/Rabbitries.htm

Once, when I couldn't find a particular pet I wanted, I ran a Wanted ad and finally got a response.

Believe me, someone around your area raises these rabbits. They are pretty common.

Connie

I'm down in San Diego but often travel up north for shows etc. I have Texel guinea pigs they make wonderful pets they are just naturally sweet and laid back and have cute curly hair that can be kept long or short if you don't want to worry about any grooming.

check out my website for pics and I will have quite a few babies coming up for adoption(in the newest litters pictured) in the next few weeks. I do require that you adopt two of the same sex if you don't already have one as they really thrive with a buddy and if you play with them there is no difference in bonding if you have one or two.

email [email protected] if you have any questions

Last edited:
Or, if you feel like a vacation you could wait until November, then head down to San Diego for the ARBA National Convention!

The ramona shelter in San Jacinto has a few bunnies and cavies pretty regularly, both of our buns were adopted from there, they do fix them, so no surprise babies, but for a lap bunny that's ideal.

30078_image008.jpg

Mocha our rex in his outdoor house.

Back
Top Bottom