Looking for Lucy

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by ArizonaNessa, May 8, 2009.

1. ArizonaNessa

ArizonaNessa Joyfully Addicted

Apr 7, 2009
    Texas
    I am crazy over Lucille Ball. I recently found out that there is an episode of "I Love Lucy" from 1957 (season 6 episode 171 to be exact) called "Lucy Raises Chickens". I have done everything I know to do to find this on the web so I can see it. All I can find is other episodes and a brief description of the episode I want to see.

If anyone out there has a clue where I could see this at on the web please let me know. I really didn't want to have to go out and buy the whole season 6 just to see the one episode because I have seen almost all of them.

For any other Lucy lovers out there that have not seen this episode she supposedly goes out and buys 500 chicks because she wants to sell eggs but she has to hide them from Desi.

I just have to see it!!!!!

2. sunnychooks

sunnychooks Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 21, 2007
    NJ
    I remember seeing this episode a loooong time ago. It was a riot, even before I had chickens! [​IMG]
    Good luck finding it!

3. ArizonaNessa

Apr 7, 2009
    Texas
    I fell in love with Lucy when I was a little girl and my mother showed me the full length movie "The long long long long trailer" I have been addicted to Lucy ever since. I am glad there is another Lucy lover out there!!!

4. patyrdz

patyrdz The Madd Hatcher

Feb 26, 2009
    Southern Pines, NC
    This was on tvland not too long ago!! I love her too!! I saw this one a few times!! She is living in the country in this episode!!! Wait until you see it, it is so funny!![​IMG]

5. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    Lately, I've been watching episodes of ALF online. They are just as funny now as they were 20 years ago.

I love Lucy too!

6. ArizonaNessa

Apr 7, 2009
    Texas
    OMG ALF!!! Now I have to go to hulu and show my seven year old Alf. I had almost forgotten about that kitty eating alien.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by