LOOKING FOR MILKING GOAT DOE IN CT

dddCT

Songster
11 Years
Jul 28, 2008
Durham, CT
We are looking for a milking goat perhaps a nubian doe that can be bred or is already bred. We have 2 wethered bucks 1 Nubian and 1 pygmy. They were surprises my hubby brought home from the livestock auction because I said I wanted milking goats. Not much milk coming our way
lau.gif

You may want to join the American Dairy Goat Association. Members get a book every year with a list of all the club's members, their contact information, and the breeds of goats they own. Also, goat shows are a great way to meet people with the breeds you are interested in. Friends you make there with years of experience with goats may prove invaluable.

I found the address for your state's club on the ADGA's website. You can find out from them when and where you might find a goat show.
Be careful though, that can be as addictive as a chicken habit!
Connecticut Dairy Goat Association
Linda Ingvertsen,
70 West Avon Rd.,
Unionville, CT 06085
(860) 673-8455

PS: I'm cupidsdelite and I'm at at Serendipity22's house and I couldn't remember my password. Maybe she won't kill me;)
I also raise, milk and show Nubians in NC.

Thank you for the info. I will try to contact someone local. I met a few people at the Durham fair last year but in my state of clutter here I can't seem to find the info. thanks again

Back
Top Bottom