1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Looking for Mille Fleur Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by sheepgal, Jul 9, 2008.

1. sheepgal

sheepgal Out Of The Brooder

Jul 3, 2008
    Lexington Indiana
    I have been looking for these eggs for sooo long. I have a REALLY good swap for them too. I need to get 24 either white silkie eggs or mille fleur or a mix of the two.
    In return I have a LARGE Antique Barn Star 46" with original green paint.
    It was on my greenhouse and I have taken it down so I could paint and have decided not to put it back up.
    It was $150 when I bought it 2 years ago....it is yours for the eggs, I will ship it to you. I will post a pic if you would like to see it. REALLY COOL!!!

2. Guitartists

Guitartists Resistance is futile

Mar 21, 2008
    Michigan
    Wish mine were old enough to lay eggs! Sounds like a great swap! Good luck.... posting a pic will help I am sure [​IMG]

3. revelu

revelu Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2008
    Midland, MI
    I was just wondering-- (brain wandering)-- has anyone developed a standard size chicken with the mille fleur pattern ?

4. Guitartists

Guitartists Resistance is futile

Mar 21, 2008
    Michigan
    Hmmm... I think there may be some, but probably mostly across the pond [​IMG] As with ALL the pretty birdies..LOL

Last edited: Jul 10, 2008
  5. bugladyleah

bugladyleah Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 7, 2008
    PA
    Hello...what type of chicken are you looking for? Mille fleur d'uccles?? There are several different breeds available in this color. If you are interested in d'uccles, I could send you some for 25$ dz (including shipping). I also have silkie eggs, but they are not all white. I have been getting white, black, splash and blue from my black and white breeders (mostly white). You can see pics at www.popsonfarm.com My silkies are broody right now and I am not getting many eggs, but the d'uccles are laying fine.

Leah

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by