Looking for naked necks

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by luvmyturkens, Feb 16, 2009.

1. luvmyturkens

luvmyturkens Out Of The Brooder

Jun 3, 2008
    I'm looking for some naked neck chicks for my son to raise for 4H this year. I would prefer to have females, but we would be ok with one rooster too. He received a small incubator for Christmas, but we aren't quite brave enough to rely on it totally.
    They don't have be perfect, but I would like ones that would do well at the county fair. We are located in central PA between State College and Williamsport. This is his 1st year in 4H and last year I listened to the judge really rip hatchery birds, so I'm a little leary of ordering them from a hatchery. If you live within a couple hours, we will definately pick them up. Thanks a lot.

2. barnyardmom

barnyardmom Out Of The Brooder

May 1, 2008
    waynesville, OH
    I to am looking for turkins, i'm down to old 3 left after many years. If you find them PLEASE let my know and i'll do the same your way [email protected] title it chickens
    dk

3. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    check jmhappycowboy. he has BBS turkens. I have some eggs in the bator right now from the Crazy Egg Swap Chain and he is really nice.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by