Johnson's waterfowl has a great variety. Cackle and Meyer hatchery are good but most are not selling ducks presently. Hoover's hatchery will have some breeds available Dec. 4th. For smaller orders you can try my pet chicken website. Our local Rural King had a good variety and healthy ducks n chicks this year, but most feed stores won't be selling til Spring but most can order specific breeds for you and sometimes saves on shipping

Hoover hatchery is in Iowa and is one of the few that will be shipping out ducks Dec. 4th, but think they have a 15 duckling minimum. Not sure what you're looking for or how many.

Hoover hatchery is in Iowa and is one of the few that will be shipping out ducks Dec. 4th, but think they have a 15 duckling minimum. Not sure what you're looking for or how many.
Not looking for too many all at once. So maybe one that doesn’t have a minimum and you can order as many as you like.

I got my first ducks from Metzer. They actually breed the ducks themselves. I think they have a 3 duck minimum so you can do a smaller order but you'll have to pay for a heating pad to to be added. I don't think any would do free shipping.

I got my first ducks from Metzer. They actually breed the ducks themselves. I think they have a 3 duck minimum so you can do a smaller order but you'll have to pay for a heating pad to to be added. I don't think any would do free shipping.
I thought I found one once when I was looking online for a hatchery. But I can’t remember what it was called. :/

Back
Top Bottom