looking for one hen in floirda

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by chickenbottom, Dec 31, 2008.

1. chickenbottom

chickenbottom Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 30, 2008
    hollister, florida
    near hollister or palatka all my others are gone i have one left and i am looking for one to be a companion doent have to be a layer could be old doent matter and it doesnt matter what breed just looking for a friend for her please anyone

2. dixiechick

dixiechick Chillin' With My Peeps

I may have the perfect bird for you...but I must warn you...I'm 2 hours from you...she's VERY expensive.... [​IMG]

Only a promise to love her as much as I do and spoil her with treats. I got her to help my roo through a crisis and now he is ailing and she is beside herself...

3. dixiechick

This is her with our roo in healthier times...

[​IMG]

4. chickenbottom

Dec 30, 2008
    hollister, florida
    wow shes a looker and she sound just like my other one treats all the time but how expencive are we talking about im not a very wealthy person and all of my money basicly goes twards my chickens and if we could work something out i promise to love and spoiler her and sorry about your roo [​IMG] [​IMG] and what part are you from

5. dixiechick

I was teasing....if you can promise to take and love her...that is ALL I want. That is how I "bought" her.

I am an hour west of G'ville.

6. dixiechick

PM me if you are truly interested in a road trip out here...

7. chickenbottom

Dec 30, 2008
    hollister, florida
    i am very interested in her and i promise to love and charish her but do you think we could maybe meet half way or we need to set something up i dont know

8. dixiechick

my husband and I are supposed to take Elvis to the vet in G'ville on Sat (if he lasts that long)...??? Just let me know...

9. chickenbottom

Dec 30, 2008
    hollister, florida
    ya i would love to take her but i just dont know if i can get there

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by