Looking for organic non-gmo dried meal worms

Copat

In the Brooder
May 7, 2022
Anyone have recommendations for organically grown, non-gmo dried meal worms? I feed all my chickens organic and want to keep it that way - but would like to give them mealworms as a protein treat occasionally.

I’ve seen chubby brand and a few other small sellers state they are organic, non-gmo but just wanted see if anyone had recommendations on brands they have purchased in the past? Small business/farmers selling them would be great!

I've looked around as well, and haven't been able to find any organic Grubs.
I've been looking for them for my Etsy shop. Not sure if I'm allowed to do this, but I do sell chicken treats on Etsy, and my Pumpkin Chia treats do have a 100% organic option. I can post a link if you like.
For sure shoot me the listing/shop please! Im on Etsy as well (I sell custom furniture) so I’m always looking to support small business.

I found someone on there called organic raw roots farm that advertises theirs are organically fed and non-gmo. So I’m tempted to try those. I sent them an email

For sure shoot me the listing/shop please! Im on Etsy as well (I sell custom furniture) so I’m always looking to support small business.

I found someone on there called organic raw roots farm that advertises theirs are organically fed and non-gmo. So I’m tempted to try those. I sent them an email
Oh! Good to know! If you do find organic Larvea, let me know. I have to leave it out of the Pumpkin Chia Flock Spoilers when I do them 100% Organic, so it would be nice to not have to do that.
Heres the link to my shop- https://www.etsy.com/shop/MountainMistyMarket?ref=simple-shop-header-name&listing_id=1229802173
Thanks for your interest! I've had a slow start, so I appreciate all the interest I can get. 😊

Back
Top Bottom