looking for past post. redwood/coop/garden/run

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by tinyscrafts, Sep 15, 2009.

1. tinyscrafts

tinyscrafts Out Of The Brooder

May 19, 2009
    Lakewood
    It was BEAUTIFUL. I think it was redwood or cedar wood and it had the garden area fenced off and the run, I think it had sand in it. the coop was pretty big and on the right.. garden on the left... It was maybe a month ago. and now i can't find it! ARG!!! It had almost a whole backyard view of it...
    Does anyone remember it? I'm thinkng of redoing my WHOLE YARD. and I want that. [​IMG]

2. 2txmedics

2txmedics Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 5, 2009
    Manvel Texas
    hmmm, I surf BYC alot, and I dont recall seeing that, but I sure would love too!!!! I'll keep an eye out if I come across it...did you do a search and type in the words, redwood, garden...etc to maybe find the post???

Just a thought

3. tinyscrafts

tinyscrafts Out Of The Brooder

May 19, 2009
    Lakewood
    yup I've tried searching for that. and sand and all sorts of stuff. I cant' find it. WAAAAAH![​IMG] LOL:rolleyes:

4. Dar

Dar Overrun With Chickens

Jul 31, 2008
    it was just a few days ago there were a couple threads about cheep coops, recycled coops... that might have been in recycled coops i remember seeing it tho

5. 2txmedics

2txmedics Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 5, 2009
    Manvel Texas
    I tried searching for you also after I posted on here...nothing...I know which thread your talking about because Im in those threads one is called something like:

show me your eyesore coops

and something about what reccyled things have you used, let me go find those links...

OK here is one:
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=242528 OK and here is the other one, maybe its in here???

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=243052
    when you find it, ...WE WANT TO SEE IT...[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 17, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by