Looking for peacock eggs, Central Illinois.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jeff, Apr 10, 2008.

1. jeff

jeff Out Of The Brooder

Mar 28, 2008
    Looking for some good peacock eggs, at a good price. Let me know what the cost of the eggs and what shipping will be.

Thanks,

Jeff

2. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    How do you define a good price? you are never going to find Cheap peacock eggs. [​IMG] I don't have them but I know they cost a bit.

Peachick sells them contact her by email or pm.

Good Luck,
    Henry

3. Florida chick

Florida chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2008
    I have India Blues, but they are $20 per egg and exact shipping costs. I know its pricey, but they cost us alot to feed right, and a lot to purchase. I may not offer these long as I have more people willing to buy the chicks for $35-$50 each. thank you

4. peachick

peachick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 8, 2007
    Maryland 21787
    LOL I kind of have to agree with Henrry.... and what do you mean by good peacock eggs?? I have several varities of peafowl... and I think they are all good [​IMG]

Prices on eggs around the country go from $10 to $50 depending on how fancy they are.

India blue peafowl are the most common type and will be the least expensive. However breeding season is just getting started and most of us havet even gotten our first egg yet.... although I am looking every day now.

If you go to my web site you will see some of the different colors of peafowl I also have a photo album on Flickr. http://www.flickr.com/photos/s1gnature/sets/

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by