Looking for people in Pa- Where are you?

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by Kaufmann's Backyard Farm, Jul 4, 2011.

1. Kaufmann's Backyard Farm

Kaufmann's Backyard Farm Out Of The Brooder

Jul 4, 2011
    I am located in PA and I am looking for some local farms to buy hatching eggs from and am not having any luck. Anyone out there?

2. Cats Critters

Cats Critters Completely Indecisive

Kaufmann's Backyard Farm :

I am located in PA and I am looking for some local farms to buy hatching eggs from and am not having any luck. Anyone out there?

I'm in Clarion County, PA but all I have as far as hatching eggs would go are EE crosses (they would be colorful) and I have 2 roosters looking for a home.​

3. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
  4. Kaufmann's Backyard Farm

Kaufmann's Backyard Farm Out Of The Brooder

Jul 4, 2011
    I am looking for a few rarer breeds, but I might be interested in a dozen or so EE. The roosters are beautiful. I would love to have them if they aren't aggressive. I have small children so roosters that are really terretorial are out of the question. Let me know.

5. Cats Critters

Cats Critters Completely Indecisive

Kaufmann's Backyard Farm :

I am looking for a few rarer breeds, but I might be interested in a dozen or so EE. The roosters are beautiful. I would love to have them if they aren't aggressive. I have small children so roosters that are really terretorial are out of the question. Let me know.

I PMed you about the roosters. The eggs would take take at a little bit of time to gather due to I'm down to 4 hens and I'm not sure if you want eggs from the one, she is a CM hen but all her babies would have a EE or EE cross dad.​

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by