Looking for Pictures of a Red Golden X Lady Amherst FEMALE

Out of curiosity, why do you want pictures of them? You should not interbreed these species. I got some pictures today of my pheasants. My lady amhersts and red goldens, both of which are pure, are temporarily in the same pen so I have a few pictures of the hens of the two species side by side which I can post when I upload the pics to my computer.

Sorry, I was unclear as to what i was looking for. I was looking for Lady amherst Red Golden Crosses (Females only). However, your birds are very nice looking. Your female amhersts have much longer tails than mine! Beautiful birds. Thanks for trying to help anyways!

Out of curiosity, why do you want pictures of them? You should not interbreed these species. I got some pictures today of my pheasants. My lady amhersts and red goldens, both of which are pure, are temporarily in the same pen so I have a few pictures of the hens of the two species side by side which I can post when I upload the pics to my computer.
I am looking to produce a few males of this cross. They would not be sold as breeders. I work at a taxidermist and this particular hybrid goes for a lot of money. Iwas wondering of the females looked unique in any way, wondering if they would be valuable to taxidermy.

Here are pix of my Red Golden Females
Sorry, I was unclear as to what i was looking for. I was looking for Lady amherst Red Golden Crosses (Females only). However, your birds are very nice looking. Your female amhersts have much longer tails than mine! Beautiful birds. Thanks for trying to help anyways!

Back
Top Bottom