Looking for plastic chickens?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by thatChick96, Oct 20, 2011.

1. thatChick96

thatChick96 New Egg

Oct 20, 2011
    I know this isn't on the right forum post thing, but I was wondering, if anyone knew of a website that I could find chicken decoys on? Or if anyone had any that they want to sell? My dad and I are looking for one of those plastic chickens (that are life size to a chicken) I see them in pictures on google, but I can never find any to buy. The reason for buying them is my mom won't let us have real chickens so my dad and I want a fake one to put in the front yard. Thanks so much to anyone that can help!

2. itsy

itsy Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2011
    New England
    Quote:[​IMG] [​IMG]

I don't know where you find one, but I hope the gag will make your mom change her mind! If all else fails, you could go to a hunting supply store and get a decoy duck.....? lol

3. annageckos

annageckos Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 6, 2009
    SE PA / NJ
    Check in the garden section of most stores like Wal-Mart or in Nurseries/garden centers. I had some many years ago, I think I got them from Wal-Mart, it was a hen with three little yellow chicks. Or check Ebay.

4. Chinchilla2

Chinchilla2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 9, 2011
    Red Rock
    Quote:Head to a garden center type store. That's where I picked up life sized plastic pigs, deer, and a trio of peafowl for my mom year for Christmas. She did say she wanted stuff for the yard. That'll teach her to specify next time [​IMG]

5. chickened

chickened Overrun With Chickens

Oct 2, 2010
    western Oregon
    Will this one work? the eggs are plastic.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 20, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by