Looking for Plymouth Rock eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ginbart, Jan 7, 2009.

1. ginbart

ginbart Overrun With Chickens

Mar 9, 2008
    Bloomsburg, PA
    I have a lady that is looking for Plymouth Rocks and she wants me to hatch them for her. Does anyone have any and what would the cost be? Thanks Ginger

2. Barnyard

Barnyard Addicted to Quack

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    Are you talking about Barred Rock eggs? If so I have them. I ask $25 and that includes shipping.

3. ginbart

Mar 9, 2008
    Bloomsburg, PA
    Quote:Let me find out. I need to ask my uncle who will ask her if thats what shes looking for. I know she said they are black and white.

4. amyquilt

amyquilt Serama Mama

May 17, 2008
    Amarillo, TX
    If she wants black and white, could either be Barred or columbian.

5. okiehen

okiehen Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2007
    Oklahoma
    I'll have barred rock eggs later this spring.

6. Country Guy John

Country Guy John Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2008
    South Carolina
    My girls are laying really well. Im getting about 1 - 1.5 dozens per day without the artificial light.

7. ginbart

Mar 9, 2008
    Bloomsburg, PA
    Well let me tell you a story, I called my Uncle and he talked to her and told her I could give her 12 laying hens. [​IMG] What was he thinking. [​IMG] I had to tell him they were eggs and I could not guarantee they would all be hens. If I could wouldn't that be great. I called her and she said she would pay $35.00 for 12 hens. I had to explain again that these would be eggs and I don't need any roos so she would have to take them all. She's going to let me know.

8. whiterooster

whiterooster Out Of The Brooder

Jan 7, 2009
    westmichigan
    Hello my name is Randy.and i just thought you might be interested to know that i have Plymouth Rocks.I have four hens of different colors,white,buff,silver penciled and a partridge,but no rooster.As soon as i get a new rooster i wll be selling eggs from these girls. The rooster will have to be white so that the color of the chicks should be the color of the hens.You can email me at [email protected].

9. ginbart

Mar 9, 2008
    Bloomsburg, PA
    Now you know Randy there are people on here what will sell you eggs to hatch. [​IMG] Then you would have your rooster , or if you lived close to me I could give you all the roos that lady doesn't want and then I could do them for her. [​IMG]

10. charlotteda

charlotteda Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 28, 2008
    Pickens SC
    [​IMG][​IMG] I thought this was a site of chicken professionals... you mean you cant hatch just pullets....

Charlotte

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by