looking for polish chicks

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by whatsup chickenbutt, Sep 17, 2008.

1. whatsup chickenbutt

whatsup chickenbutt Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 9, 2008
    does anyone know of any hatcheries with polish chicks available now? I only want a few.

2. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Hangin Wit My Peeps AutumnBreezeChickens.com

Apr 20, 2008
    Birnamwood, Wisconsin
    Mc Murray still has them I think...in fact I think they have a top hat special going on but I think you would have to order 25. It was about 25 bucks I think.

3. whatsup chickenbutt

whatsup chickenbutt Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 9, 2008
    Thanks,
    darn, I just called them and they are out!!!!!

4. SGM

SGM Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 18, 2008
    Easley, SC
    Check Ideal.

5. Fudgie

Fudgie Hatching Queen - Got Fudge?

We have a white crested black cockerell (6 months I would say) then a white crested blue, a buff bearded laced and a golden polish all cockerells around 6 months old. We were told when we bought these that they were pairs(we sold the other cockerells already) and my daughter wants to get out of the polish business after October 20th (the last show of her year). Oh and we have one little black polish with a little bit of white that is just about a week or so old. HE IS A CUTIE.

Where are you located?

It really makes me mad when someone sells you a Pair of something then gives you 2 roos! GRRRR [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2008
  6. Puddle Foot Farm

Puddle Foot Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 20, 2008
    Maryland
    X-Treme has them, I'm pretty sure. Plenty of breeds to choose from. Downside is that you have to order at least five per breed. :|

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by