Looking for Polish eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by babsbag, Oct 3, 2011.

1. babsbag

babsbag Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2010
    Anderson, CA
    I know this isn't the best time of year to find hatching eggs, but I am raising chicks for the school I work at and thought some Polish would be fun. I tried to get some from a hatchery but they shorted my order so I ended up with one. Any color would be fine, but the black with white tophat is my personal favorite.

I live in No. California. I have an incubator that will hold 12 eggs. If you have some polish and any other breed that you think kids would enjoy I would be open to a mix and match. Probably not silkies, as they go broody to easily, as much as I like them.

I have Brown Sexlink, Dominiques, Gold Wyandottes, and Black Australorps that I am raising for them right now. Trying to get a good variety or colors and some good layers.

Thanks
    Barbara

2. Atlchick

Atlchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 5, 2009
    Grayson, GA
    I've got maybe 6-7 White Crested Polish (there may be a solid white in the bunch) fresh from this week. This is My Page: https://www.backyardchickens.com/web/viewblog.php?id=33447

I've
    got about 18 in my 'bator right now, and I'm not going to be using these extras.

I'll be glad to ship them to you...and package carefully with Priority Shipping and Confirmation.

If you're interested, how about $ 20? That's about $12 for shipping and the rest for however many eggs I've got. Paypal is [email protected].

If you got any questions, let me know! You can e-mail me at [email protected].

Rita

Last edited: Oct 5, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by