looking for Polish, Naked Necks, and Frizzles in ME or NH

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by kris41, Jul 30, 2008.

1. kris41

kris41 Out Of The Brooder

Jun 26, 2008
    Maine
    Hi guys.

I am looking for some polish and naked necks and frizzles in ME or NH preferable started females. Thanks so much.
    Kristie

2. wildernessdweller

wildernessdweller Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 9, 2008
    burnham, maine
    I am in Burnham, Maine and I have naked necks, some silkies and some polish.

all are well started and outside. I can't sex them yet as no one is crowing....once I can sex them, pullets will be $10-$15 each depending on the breed.

right now: straight run $7 each.

naked necks have been crossed with barred rocks, rhode island reds and americana for increased egg production. plus they look prettier in all these different colors! [​IMG]

call me for more info, I will also be at Skowhegan fair showing and have some sale birds with me then.

2 0 7 8 6 1 1 0 1 6

3. bhadrika

bhadrika Out Of The Brooder

Mar 15, 2007
    Mansfield, MA
    I have a bantam white frizzle cochin, but almost certainly a roo (only about 6 weeks old, but lookin' pretty masculine, and hilariously doing that dominance-staring contest thing with others three times his size).

Also a female white crest black polish, and a probably male silver polish (if he was female, we'd be keeping him -- he's such a character!).

Email me if interested: [email protected] The chicks & I are in NH (lakes region) right now, but I'm sending the chicks home to MA soon.

4. verthandi

verthandi Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2007
    Maine
    Quote:WC Black or Blue Polish chicks are due to hatch within the next couple of days here. Sorry no gender until they are at least 8 weeks old. Mine are standard size.

5. wildernessdweller

wildernessdweller Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 9, 2008
    burnham, maine
    I have some newly hatched ( a week or so) Naked Necks $3 each until the 10th.

Have 2 silkies and 2 polish crested left.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by