Looking for Polish Rooster/Hen for Sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by treid, Jul 1, 2010.

1. treid

treid Hatching

Jun 21, 2010
    Valdosta, GA 31601
    I live in Valdosta, GA and I'm looking to buy a Polish Rooster/Hen...If anyone has any for sale or knows where I can buy some please email me. I'd be glad to drive within an hour from Valdosta, GA to pick up.
    Thanks
    Theresa Reid

2. Kedreeva

Kedreeva Longfeather Lane 8 Years

Jun 10, 2010
    Michigan
    Wish I could help you out, we've got a blue roo that's getting picked on that we're probably going to have to find a new home for, but we're up in Michigan. Good luck!

3. DragonEggs

DragonEggs Songster

May 11, 2010
    Borger, TX
    Hello and [​IMG]

Valdosta isn't too far from where I use to live in Perry, FL. I know there are a lot of people in N. FL that have polish for sale, you could get on the FL thread and ask around. Try the GA thread too. You're really in a very good location, there are chicken swaps happening all around you!

4. The Coastal Chicks

The Coastal Chicks In the Brooder

Apr 29, 2010
    Savannah
    I do not have either.. but am very new and looking for more networking in Ga.
    I am in Savannah...
    Good Luck!

5. cterbizan

cterbizan Songster

Jun 14, 2010
    Oklahoma
    Well I live in Valdosta, ga too but I only have 2 polish and my husband likes them very much but I pick mine up from waycross
    this is the person we picked ours up from
    http://valdosta.craigslist.org/grd/1801796510.html
    if
    she doesn't have anymore let me know I maybe able to work something out and if you are ever looking for any other kind of breeds let me know
    you may also want to try pidgey104 I believe they have a trio for sale they are about 3 hours away though here is the website
    http://poultryheavenfarm.webs.com/forsale.htm

Last edited: Jul 2, 2010
  6. sutillman

sutillman Songster

Feb 27, 2009
    south georgia
    What color and age are you looking for? I have golden laced and wcb chicks that are 7-8 weeks old. I live in Moultrie. Thanks

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: