Looking for Polish Rooster/Hen for Sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by treid, Jul 1, 2010.

1. treid

treid New Egg

Jun 21, 2010
    Valdosta, GA 31601
    I live in Valdosta, GA and I'm looking to buy a Polish Rooster/Hen...If anyone has any for sale or knows where I can buy some please email me. I'd be glad to drive within an hour from Valdosta, GA to pick up.
    Thanks
    Theresa Reid

2. Kedreeva

Kedreeva Longfeather Lane

Jun 10, 2010
    Michigan
    Wish I could help you out, we've got a blue roo that's getting picked on that we're probably going to have to find a new home for, but we're up in Michigan. Good luck!

3. DragonEggs

DragonEggs Chillin' With My Peeps

May 11, 2010
    Borger, TX
    Hello and [​IMG]

Valdosta isn't too far from where I use to live in Perry, FL. I know there are a lot of people in N. FL that have polish for sale, you could get on the FL thread and ask around. Try the GA thread too. You're really in a very good location, there are chicken swaps happening all around you!

4. The Coastal Chicks

The Coastal Chicks Out Of The Brooder

Apr 29, 2010
    Savannah
    I do not have either.. but am very new and looking for more networking in Ga.
    I am in Savannah...
    Good Luck!

5. cterbizan

cterbizan Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 14, 2010
    Oklahoma
    Well I live in Valdosta, ga too but I only have 2 polish and my husband likes them very much but I pick mine up from waycross
    this is the person we picked ours up from
    http://valdosta.craigslist.org/grd/1801796510.html
    if
    she doesn't have anymore let me know I maybe able to work something out and if you are ever looking for any other kind of breeds let me know
    you may also want to try pidgey104 I believe they have a trio for sale they are about 3 hours away though here is the website
    http://poultryheavenfarm.webs.com/forsale.htm

Last edited: Jul 2, 2010
  6. sutillman

sutillman Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2009
    south georgia
    What color and age are you looking for? I have golden laced and wcb chicks that are 7-8 weeks old. I live in Moultrie. Thanks

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by