1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Looking for pullets or hens in CO

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Dbl T in CO, Jun 22, 2007.

1. Dbl T in CO

Dbl T in CO Out Of The Brooder

Jun 22, 2007
    Byers CO
    My husband recently built us a coop perfect for 4 or 5 hens. [​IMG] Minimum orders on chicks eliminates that option. [​IMG] Now my challenge is to find someone trying to down size their flock. I'd really like to find White Rocks, Buff Orpingtons or Black Giants if possible. [​IMG]

2. Amandalynn

Amandalynn New Egg

Jun 20, 2007
    i have buff orpington's almost 9 weeks old Pullets

3. Dbl T in CO

Jun 22, 2007
    Byers CO
    Where are you?

4. 4myHennyPenny

4myHennyPenny Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Colorado
    Dbl T,

You can buy as few as 3 chicks at mypetchicken.com. It's a bit more expensive because of the heating pad, but easier than rehoming 20+ extras (and less expensive in the end).

If you're interested in Wyandottes and Ameraucanas, there's a breeder in Hillrose; check out her site at www.silverpulletpoultry.com.

Good luck!

5. corancher

corancher Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2007
    Colorado
    I am in Calhan, CO. I have all kinds of chickens and chicks. I just received 58 pullet chicks (buff orpingtons, buckeyes, and delewares) which I am sure I can part with 4 or 5. PM me and I will give you more information if you are interested.

Ann

6. Dbl T in CO

Jun 22, 2007
    Byers CO
    Hi Ann ~

I am interested and sent you an email.

7. ashautcait

ashautcait New Egg

Jun 23, 2007
    Hi all, I'm new to the site and wanted to say Hi to my fellow Coloradans!

I have a couple of Roosters that need a good home. I have a Seabright and a Astrolorp (sp). Possible a white Silkie.

I'm looking for some white americauna's, and a couple frizzles.

I live in the Springs.

Michelle

8. Dbl T in CO

Jun 22, 2007
    Byers CO
    Hi Michelle ~

Nice to meet you. I'm only looking for hens or pullet and Ann has been able to help me. Everyone on this forum is very helpful and I'm sure someone will be able to help you with your search.

Terri

9. corancher

Apr 18, 2007
    Colorado
    ashautcait

I know someone who has white americaunas. I am seeing him today so I will ask to see if he has any for sale. Don't know anyone looking for roosters right now.

Ann

10. corancher

Apr 18, 2007
    Colorado
    I did find you where you can get some white americana chicks. If you are still interested send me an email and I will forward the contact information.

Ann

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by