Looking for PULLETS that will ship to AMARILLO, TEXAS. PLEASE POST!!!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Skitz, Dec 2, 2008.

1. Skitz

Skitz Skitz15k

Nov 11, 2008
    Texas
    I really need some chickens because im in an egg business and my chickens have been all stolen and i need some really BAD! i will take any kind of breeds, the breeds that I really want are at the bottom but please SHIP TO AMARILLO, TEXAS [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

BREEDS I REALLY WANT BUT I WILL TAKE ANY OTHER BREED.

Buff Orpingtons - REALLY REALLY WANT!

Rhode Island Red - REALLY WANT!

Barred rock - I WANT IT

ARAUCANAS/AMERAUCANAS - I WANT IT

LIGHT BRAHMAS - I WANT IT

AND MANY OTHER BREEDS!

I need them between 4-12 months old. They can be laying or will start to lay the reason i need them is because of the eggs and to replace the flock that i lost. Again I REALLY NEED THEM TO BE SHIPPED [​IMG] ! [​IMG]

ALSO I WILL ACCEPT MIXED BREEDS!

THEY DON'T HAVE TO BE PUREBRED [​IMG]

2. Don

Don Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 15, 2008
    Oil City, PA
    I was going to suggest you contact Ideal in Cameron, TX ... but I see you want them to be about laying age. Sorry for your loss, wish you all the best!

3. amyquilt

amyquilt Serama Mama

May 17, 2008
    Amarillo, TX
    Howdy!!! I'm in Amarillo, too!!!

Have you looked on craigslist and myhighplains.com??? If there aren't any there, you could put up a "wanted" ad.

Also check the yahoo group amarillofreecycle and amarillo trash to treasure.

HTH

4. texasbartrambaby

texasbartrambaby Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 3, 2008
    Tulia, Texas
    Hey - I am getting a shipment from Randall Burkey due in tomorrow for EE pullets. They'll be babies but you are more than welcome to have 10 - 15 of them. I don't want the 25 that are showing up -- they were originally intended to go to my aunts in chicago but a change of plans rerouted them to me here in Tulia. Let me know and you can come by and get them --

5. tileman@prodigBird Raiser

[email protected] Raiser Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 10, 2008
    i have mixed breed pullet for sale. They are going to lay white eggs. They are cochin/silkie mixed. Also some other type of mixes also. They are bantams though. Most of them are not laying now about will soon. They are between 1-4 months old. I also have some amercana mixes. They should lay green eggs. I can ship. I am in NY. Email with any questions.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by