Looking for puppy near Isabella county Michigan

Mac&cheese

In the Brooder
11 Years
Oct 9, 2008
Hi Everyone, I am looking for a puppy most breeds are fine except chow rot doberman and pitbull if anyone can help I would really appreciate it!! Thankyou

Nicole

Nicole, I'm sure if you check for animal shelters in your area there will be countless dogs needing good homes and soon losing their lives if they don't find one. Thanks for wanting to help one. JJ

The bad thing about the shelter in isabella county is they charge almost 150.00 and The puppies generally die from parvo, I have gotten 3 puppies from them and they all died of parvo. I have talked to them and they say they vaccinate them, but it alwasy doesn't work
sad.png
they have an outside company come in called HATS, I don't know if they are state wide or not, but even a couple of ladies I have talked to said not to adopt a puppy, The older ones are fine but I have to get a puppy to be able to teach it how to get along with my birds. thanks for your suggestions, maybe I will look into an animal shelter in a diffrent county.

Thanks
Nicole

Im kinda of a lurker on BYC. I love it! makes me happy, people are nice, but Im not very
computer literate. Therefore I seldom post. I just wanted to say good luck finding the perfect puppy. I have two dogs. One is a jack rat (roxy), she is sneaky but smart. When I first got my chickens, she thought they would be great snacks. I have convinced her otherwise. My other dog is a rottenweiler. She is priceless. She mothers the chickens, guards them, and herds them. Her name is Hooch. She was a rescue. I wouldnt take a million dollars for her. I wonder if rescue dogs are grateful, know the other side of a hard life and want to do their best for you.
smile.png
Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom