Looking for quail

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by quailwanted, May 14, 2011.

1. quailwanted

quailwanted Out Of The Brooder

May 14, 2011
    shepherd
    I am in ohio seeking quail. Anyone really is fine. Button or other kind is fine. i am fine with paying shipping. I would love to find some today and pay and have shipped tomorrow. Please post here what you have and price. I have paypal to pay with. Would like 3 females and 1 male. Thanks

2. HappyChickenLover

HappyChickenLover Chillin' With My Peeps

All I have is eggs right now for jumbo coturnix quail right now

3. quailwanted

May 14, 2011
    shepherd
    Ok do you think those would do good in cage like normal birds. Do you have pictures

4. mamawolf544

mamawolf544 Unbreakable Heart

Apr 29, 2009
    alvarado, Tx
    I have Bobwhite quail eggs. And you need to keep quail in a pen.
    I have some eggs ready for shipping.

5. quailwanted

May 14, 2011
    shepherd
    I bought Chick-Bator so i only have room for 8 eggs. I have someone that emailed me but he has not got back to me. So what you charge per egg with shipping?

6. HappyChickenLover

Coturnix Quail. I raise them on wire. They are very hearty birds, they incubate great and don't die on me as chicks. Even had a dozen of them get into the water bowl and got soaked cause my heat lamp went out on them for about 10 hours as new borns. They dried out after new light was put in, and they all survived.

I asking $1 an egg plus $12 to ship. I sell 5-8 week olds for $5-$6 at swaps.

Last edited: May 15, 2011
  7. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Quote:You need to remove that first picture since it does not belong to you. It belongs to my friend Niki (monarc23). You need to use pictures of your own birds if you are trying to sell them.

8. quailwanted

May 14, 2011
    shepherd
    o no that is not good to steal other peoples pictures. Hope you work that out

9. HappyChickenLover

Didn't mean to offend anyone, they just looked identical from a google search for a fast picture and I was lazy to taking a current picture my own. Sorry if it offends you or your friend, my appolagies

Last edited: May 15, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by