Looking for RC Nankin Bantam in Florida

Fluffy Lambs

Crossing the Road
Premium Feather Member
May 10, 2021
The Hot State
Hello I have a rosecomb nankin cock and hen. The hen is about a year and a half older than the cock and doesn't lay very often. Probably like one egg every two weeks. I know that they aren't very productive layers anyway, but I am looking for a higher quality younger hen that lays a bit more. The hen I have now is 4+ years and is not as good quality as the cock. If any body has any young laying high quality show bred hens I could probably make some amazing chicks. That's what my plan is anyway. I am in central Florida.Two or three great hens would be awesome! Thanks.

Last edited:
I got one from her years ago when picking up some others, he would ride around on my shoulders while I got eggs (freeloader). I’m trying to get some more… were the ones you got from her or the one you had a mutt? Napoleon was beautiful, I know she’s pretty picky…
The ones I got from her were excellent! I have 3 left now, but i had a 100% hatch rate. The mutt was mine, not from her.

I got one from her years ago when picking up some others, he would ride around on my shoulders while I got eggs (freeloader). I’m trying to get some more… were the ones you got from her or the one you had a mutt? Napoleon was beautiful, I know she’s pretty picky…
Ayam Cemani in your avatar?

Back
Top Bottom