Looking for reasonably priced Serama, Naked Neck, or Japanese hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by japbantams2011, Jan 30, 2012.

1. japbantams2011

japbantams2011 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 25, 2011
    Kentucky
    I am looking for some reasonably priced with shipping Serama eggs I have 2 broody hens right now that I would like to set. Would need about 12+ for both hens. Would prefer no booted or frizzle variety Seramas just the regular straight feathered and Silkied feathered. If anyone has any that they could ship out within the next couple of days reasonably priced please let me know. Other breeds I may be interested in getting eggs from are Naked Neck Turkens bantam or LF sized but prefer bantam, and Rare colored Japanese bantams of good quality no long legs.

2. AreYouLoved

AreYouLoved Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 22, 2012
    Norman OKLAHOMA
    RedRoosterFarm has Serama's. I have some of her eggs in my incubator right now.

Shay20 has Turkens and silkies and others...

Bargain I have some of her eggs in the incubator as well.

Good Luck! [​IMG]

Samantha in OK

3. mstricer

mstricer Overrun With Chickens

Feb 12, 2009
    Ohio
    pampered poultry has an auction up for Serama's it is a 3 day auction, Ive ordered from her before, no problems

4. Cynth

Cynth Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2011
    Lyman, Maine
    I have some beautiful hens with an amazing multicolored roo of the Japanese bantums. This roo has had some beautiful offspring with several colors. The hens are laying daily because they are in my garage with the roo right now. I could probably text you a pic of him if you are interested. I think 15.00 is the going rate for shipping and add a dollar an egg if you are interested. Please email me because that works better right now. I plan to hatch several after I get my incubator because they are in high demand around here.
    Cynthia

5. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    I have an auction up for some Light and Coronation Sussex.

~ Aspen

6. japbantams2011

Apr 25, 2011
    Kentucky
    Thanks everyone, I don't really want to do the auction thing since I'm ready for eggs right now and sometimes you have to wait a couple days for the auction to go off thinking your going to win it at a decent price and then it goes up tremendously and you have to start looking again so anyone that has a Buy It Now would be great. Cynth I emailed you very interested in seeing what your japanese rooster looks like.

7. japbantams2011

Apr 25, 2011
    Kentucky
    Going to get some eggs from Cynth :) thanks for everyone who responded

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by