Looking for roosters--can you believe it!

shellyga

Songster
9 Years
Oct 23, 2010
Milner
I need a Columbian Wyndotte Rooster for my three lonely hens.. they are in the main mixed flock at the moment.. but I know they would love to have a husband of their own kind to call their main squeeze. I could go with a young roo that could be shipped.. but prefer grown southern gentleman rooster for pickup in Georgia - priced to sell of course.

Shelly

I don't have a roo for you but I just wanted to say I think you are fabulous for trying to find your hens their own boy.
I love Wyandottes but don't have any Columbian as we only have a Blue available right now.

I have 2 Black Copper Marans roosters that are 6 months old this week. They are large birds from chocolate eggs. I've had them from day old.They are good foragers and good proteectors of my hens. Since I also have an Ameraucana and a silkie roosters I would love to find a good home for at least one of them.

I have a cuckoo marans roo if you would be interested. I am right across the river from Columbus, Georgia. Also have some hens that could go!!!!
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom