Looking for roosters--can you believe it!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by shellyga, Oct 27, 2011.

1. shellyga

shellyga Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 23, 2010
    Milner
    I need a Columbian Wyndotte Rooster for my three lonely hens.. they are in the main mixed flock at the moment.. but I know they would love to have a husband of their own kind to call their main squeeze. I could go with a young roo that could be shipped.. but prefer grown southern gentleman rooster for pickup in Georgia - priced to sell of course.

Shelly

2. GoldenPuppy

GoldenPuppy Out Of The Brooder

Jul 21, 2011
    PA
    I don't have a roo for you but I just wanted to say I think you are fabulous for trying to find your hens their own boy.
    I love Wyandottes but don't have any Columbian as we only have a Blue available right now.

3. BWKatz

BWKatz Chillin' With My Peeps

May 22, 2010
    Columbia,SC
    I have 2 Black Copper Marans roosters that are 6 months old this week. They are large birds from chocolate eggs. I've had them from day old.They are good foragers and good proteectors of my hens. Since I also have an Ameraucana and a silkie roosters I would love to find a good home for at least one of them.

4. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Contact lockedhearts and see if she still has hers up for grabs. She is in Bowdon.

5. alabama49

alabama49 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 26, 2008
    east central Alabama
    I have a cuckoo marans roo if you would be interested. I am right across the river from Columbus, Georgia. Also have some hens that could go!!!![​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by