Looking for royal palm turkey eggs. ANYBODY????????

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by chickfillhay, Jun 23, 2008.

1. chickfillhay

chickfillhay Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 31, 2007
    Berlin Nh
    I think my eggs died. I had broody hens setting on them but they stinkies! [​IMG]
    Time to put my bator to good use. I need somemore.
    My Hubby is heartsick. He really really wanted some royal palms. They were due this Friday. [​IMG]

2. Struttn1

Struttn1 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2008
    Southern Illinois
    Did you ever get any royal Palm eggs? I gave up after two bad batches of shipped eggs and bought eight 1 month old poults. I would advise you to shy away from shipped eggs especially if they are shipped by air.

3. Rusty Hills Farm

Rusty Hills Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 3, 2008
    Up at the barn
  4. chickfillhay

chickfillhay Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 31, 2007
    Berlin Nh
    Quote:Yes...Unfortunately only 1 egg hatched. And the only reason he/she is doing alright right now is because I went outside and snatched up some 3/5 day old chicks to babysit. Now (because of the chicks) "Wishbone" eats and drinks on his own. I know that he could still die. So I am on him like a mother hen! I sure do hope he makes it.
    Since then I put 27 buff and white orpington eggs in the bator. They will be due on or around the 19th of July. Only after that will I make another attempt at hatching some more turkeys.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by