Looking For Serama Chicks or Eggs

RollTideChicken

Songster
Mar 21, 2017
North Alabama
Just putting some feelers out there for Spring.
I'm interested in buying either hatching eggs or chicks, maybe even adolescent or adult birds. Looking for pretty birds. I live in North Alabama and am willing to drive a few hours if needed but shipping is OK as well. If you or you know someone who sells Seramas please send me the contact info. Thanks!

I was just at the Dixie Classic show in Knoxville TN last weekend and there were lots of Seramas for sale there. I think there may have been a few in Lawrenceburg TN at the show there in Nov, they have another show in February. Even if there aren't any available there would at least be lots of breeders there you could find someone to purchase from if that is close to you.

I was just at the Dixie Classic show in Knoxville TN last weekend and there were lots of Seramas for sale there. I think there may have been a few in Lawrenceburg TN at the show there in Nov, they have another show in February. Even if there aren't any available there would at least be lots of breeders there you could find someone to purchase from if that is close to you.
Thanks! If I've not lined anything by then I'll definitely go.

Back
Top Bottom