Looking for Several Breeds

Discussion in 'Chicks 1 Day to 8 Weeks Old' started by H Diamond, Feb 23, 2015.

1. H Diamond

H Diamond Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 26, 2014
    Hi all, I am looking for several breeds of chicks! I am looking for Marans... I don't care what color they are as long as they lay dark eggs (so probably not hatchery quality) or Welsummers if they have really dark or very speckled eggs. I am also looking for some blue egg layers (EE's, Ameraucana's or CCL are my top choices, no Olive eggers at this time, I can breed those myself :)

Would also like a few of the following: Full sized Cochins, Black Australorps, and some Salmon Favorelles. Looking for chicks.
    Let me know what you have! I'd love to combine these into as few as shipments as possible. Thanks!

2. dheltzel

dheltzel Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Nov 30, 2013
    Pottstown, PA
    It would be helpful to note where you are. I have some of these breeds, but can't/won't ship, so I don't know whether to respond or not.

3. heirloomorps

heirloomorps Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 30, 2012
    Brooksville, FL
    My Coop
    We have Ameraucanas and Cream Legbars, but nothing else. We do ship. :)

4. H Diamond

Jan 26, 2014
    I'm sorry, I'min SE Colordo. 3 hours from Amarillo, TX 3 hours from Puebelo, CO.

5. I'm hatching blue EE, and marans along with a few others... granted they haven't hatched yet but if your still looking in a few days I could show you what I've got.

6. redturkey

redturkey Out Of The Brooder

Jul 28, 2013
    Michigan
    Hi, I'm in Michigan and can ship anywhere in the U.S. If you would like any of my large breed Cochins or Salmon Faveroles. feel free to email me or call 231-720-0561.
    I have blue,silver lace and partridge Cocchins.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. H Diamond

Jan 26, 2014
    Thank you everyone. I ended up getting an incubator, so will just hatch some eggs later.

8. TurnerEGGZ

TurnerEGGZ Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2015
    Aberdeen, North Carolina
    Hey Redturkey! Are you still selling eggs from these Cochins and Salmon Favs?? I'm interested if so! Lmk! Thanks

9. redturkey

redturkey Out Of The Brooder

Jul 28, 2013
    Michigan
    YES I AM. CALL ME 231-720-0561 AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND I CAN SHIP YOU SOME MONDAY.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by