Looking for several types of chickens eggs for hatching

AK_Button_Mama

Songster
11 Years
Dec 30, 2008
Wasilla, Alaska
I am searching for a few types of chicken eggs to hatch for my niece who would like to show them at the fair. the soonest we could find them available at our first choice hatchery is june 8th which isnt enought time for feathering out for the fair!! so Please if you have some of these breeds and would be willing to send some to us please shoot me a PM!!

here is the list:
buff orphington
delaware
Blue laced red wyandotte
silver PENCILED wyandottes (must be penciled she says and not laced?)
California whites
Jersey giants of any color
Banty sized white white cochins
golden and/or silver speckeled hamburgs

obviously we would prefer show quality but at this point we will take anything cause its better than nothing!!!

this is just the wish list of stuff. she says that if she could ONLY have ONE she would prefer to have the delawares then next would be the BLRW

also one last thing she is in 4-h and has been a while. she is saying that this year and next year she would like to take the fair by storm. she is basically saying that she wants to go out with a bang!!!

Last edited:
I sell BLRW. Here is a link to see my birds and prices. https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=163807

Shipping
to you is $13.50 for a large flat rate box.

6911_headroo.jpg

those are beutiful chickens that ya got there....

unfortunatly I think that 40 dollars for the dozen eggs plus the shipping will be out of her price range.... she is just a kid and I dont think she will be able to swing that...I really am looking for her and not me, and I am being realistic here... at 17 years old I dont think she can afford that kind of money!

thank you so much for responding thought!

I just put a ad up for what I am looking for! (moderns games-thats the only chicken in my heart!) I really love the little velociraptors!!!

I have Delawares. They're $25 a dozen shipped. Just shoot me a pm if you're interested.

ok I have to let her know the offers you have and I cant call her right now she is in school so I will text her! she will call me back at lunch ok!

ARGH ok guys she says she is worried that she will not get many hens if she does eggs. she wants to order from mccmurray because she can get hens only.... I tild her that the problem with that is that she wont get as good a quality bird as she would get from you guys!!! she is being a stinker!!! (nice word used here for diplomacy) keep the offers comming thought she said she has to think about it for a while today..... she needs to weight the costs and things like that!!!

Back
Top Bottom