1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Looking for Showgirl Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Lucky Ducky, Apr 7, 2009.

1. Lucky Ducky

Lucky Ducky Chillin' With My Peeps

I'm not ready to buy any, YET! But I'd like to find out who has any and how much they would cost. I'm wanting these for my 7 1/2 year old daughter. I don't need show quality these would be pets. My 5 year old son has OEGB that he ADORES!!! [​IMG] I won't have any money for a couple of weeks but that works out because my incubator won't be empty until then. [​IMG] I also don't care about color. I'm putting my out feelers in advance. [​IMG]

2. Lucky Ducky

Lucky Ducky Chillin' With My Peeps

Oh, I forgot. I'm in New Mexico. If you know of anyone, please let me know!! Thanks!

We are going to be strict on the format of the threads. The subject line should be brief and to the point. For example
    Wanted-Oregon-Muscovy Ducks
    or
    For Sale-Oregon-Muscovy Ducks-Pick up only
    or
    Trade-Oregon-Muscovy Ducks for Goose Eggs
    Threads not following this format may be subject to removal. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by