Looking for silkie, frizzle or polish hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by brandibaby23, Nov 22, 2010.

1. brandibaby23

brandibaby23 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 13, 2009
    New Paris, Pa 15554
    I am looking to buy some frizzle, sizzle, silkie, or polish hatching eggs or combination of the few. Looking for 12 or more at reasonable price. Lost almost my whole flock in June to what we suspect was a weasel. I have decided to restart my flock. I only raise them for pets and my own love of them, so show quality is not a big deal. Reason for reasonable price is I just lost my unemployment and only have a few cleaning jobs on the side to fund my chicken addiction [​IMG] But would be greatful with some eggs please any test eggs would also be exciting. Thanks for your time to read my post. Hopeing for some eggies [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. brandibaby23

Oct 13, 2009
    New Paris, Pa 15554
    Aren't the girls laying this year? lol Gosh I wanna hatch something SO bad!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. sutillman

sutillman Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2009
    south georgia
    I have plenty of eggs I can ship you. I have silkies, polish, JG, cochins, and BTW Japanese. Let me know what you want and how many. I must add my polish are not laying very good right now. I can ship you a dozen variety for $12 shipping.

4. brandibaby23

Oct 13, 2009
    New Paris, Pa 15554
    [​IMG] SOLD!!! Thank you Thank you!!!!! That is very nice of you. I am Sooooooo excited!!!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by