1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Looking for silkie or frizzle eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by yotetrapper, May 14, 2008.

1. yotetrapper

yotetrapper Chillin' With My Peeps

May 3, 2007
    North Central MS
    Hi. I'm looking for reasonably prized silkie and/or frizzle eggs to be recieved here between May 23-28. Please let me know if you have any, and how much they cost. Thanks!

2. Dawn419

Dawn419 Lost in the Woods

Apr 16, 2007
    Evening Shade, AR
  3. yotetrapper

May 3, 2007
    North Central MS
    Well I dont show chickens so pet quality would be fine. How much would shipping be? I dont know if you need it, but my zip is 61480. Thanks!

Angela

4. yotetrapper

May 3, 2007
    North Central MS
    Any frizzles out there?

5. marie_martin

marie_martin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    I have silkies/frizzles. I will have eggs available that week. 6+ for $25 includes shipping and del. conf. I can put you down and let you know when I am ready to ship. They are black/blue/splash. One of the roos is a sizzle (frizzled silkie with reg. feathers that curl) and one of my hens is a frizzle (silkie feathers) But I can't guarantee you will get frizzles. If you are interested let me know. Here is a link to some pics of some leslie just hatched from my eggs:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=42803&p=50

Thanks,

Marie

Last edited: May 14, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by