Looking for silkies in Ocala Florida or near by

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ArabianHaven, Nov 21, 2009.

1. ArabianHaven

ArabianHaven Out Of The Brooder

Nov 4, 2009
    Hi! I have been looking for silkies for a long time and I would like to know if any one near Ocala Florida has any they want to sell. Thanks a bunch!

2. A.T. Hagan

A.T. Hagan Don't Panic

Aug 13, 2007
    North/Central Florida
    I don't know what she has available right now, but board member SunshineSilkies is in the Gainesville area. If you PM her she'll likely help you out if she can.

.....Alan.

3. TriciaHowe

TriciaHowe Mother Hen

Nov 11, 2008
    Trenton, FL
    I agree Sunshine silkies! She has beautiful birds - and a very nice person too [​IMG]

I know it's a bit of a drive from Ocala to Lake City where she is at but if you are looking for good silkies it is worth the little bit more of a drive.

4. Funky Feathers

Funky Feathers former Fattie

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    How far are you from Lutz (near Tampa)? Bobbi Porto (IndigoEgg) may have what you want. [​IMG]

5. Whitewolf2

Whitewolf2 Just Hatched

Aug 1, 2015
    Hi I am in Ocala and have a white silkie broody on eggs right now... ready to hatch soon ... I also have a beautiful white silkie rooster for sale ... young and calm ... $10

6. Whitewolf2

Whitewolf2 Just Hatched

Aug 1, 2015
    I am

7. Whitewolf2

Whitewolf2 Just Hatched

Aug 1, 2015
    Hi I have a white silkie on eggs now .. due in a few days... and a beautiful white silkie rooster ...young and calm $10 in Ocala

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by