Looking for silver seabrites in N.E. Ohio

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by rughooker, Aug 24, 2008.

1. rughooker

rughooker Chillin' With My Peeps

I live in southern Portage County (on the Mahoning County line ) I'm in Deerfield,about one half mile from Berlin Lake. Anybody out there on BYC have any seabrites, 'specially silver ? [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 24, 2008
  2. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

A Sebright is a breed. There is no Sebright Cochin. A Sebright is a true bantam breed that comes in Silver, Gold, and Buff.

3. rughooker

Quote:Sorry, You can tell I'm new at this. Look at your posts compared to mine!!!! I'll edit and start over again. Thanks [​IMG]

4. pdsavage

pdsavage Sussex Monarch

Mar 27, 2008
    NW,Missouri
    do you mean bantam cochins and sebright?

5. pdsavage

pdsavage Sussex Monarch

Mar 27, 2008
    NW,Missouri
    Its ok we are all here to learn....

6. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

Quote:Sorry, You can tell I'm new at this. Look at your posts compared to mine!!!! I'll edit and start over again. Thanks [​IMG]

Lol. were all here to learn.

I have Silver Sebrights that are laying eggs. I have gotten 100% fertility this year. I just seperated them about 1.5 weeks ago, so in about 2 weeks the eggs should produce pure silver sebrights.

Are you looking for eggs or birds?

7. rughooker

Quote:I'm learning. Slowly,but surely. I've got to tell you something funny that just happened. My cursor is a picture of a Jack Russell's head. When I was just moving it, I stopped it (without looking) on your chicken and peeps avatar. Boy did he look cute all huddled up " chillin with your peeps!" [​IMG]

8. pdsavage

pdsavage Sussex Monarch

Mar 27, 2008
    NW,Missouri
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by