1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

looking for some chicks

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by poultrykeeper08, Feb 16, 2008.

1. poultrykeeper08

poultrykeeper08 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2008
    Agawam , Ma
    i am looking for some cornish chicks .i dont care if they are bantam or standards or even what color they are . I dont want them for meat i want them as pets . I am also looking for some other kinds of chicks . Some pretty kinds not barred rocks or rhode island reds lol i already have them . if you have anything let me know . thanks

Last edited: Feb 16, 2008
  2. Florida chick

Florida chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2008
    Where are you located? BTW you prob do NOT want Cornish Rocks or meat birds as pets. They break legs, get huge, have heart attacks... They are meant for slaughter not for running around playing.

3. poultrykeeper08

poultrykeeper08 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2008
    Agawam , Ma
    i am in Agawam , Ma . I have 3 dark cornish hens and they do fine . i dont want cornish rocks i know that there legs end up twisting or something ? but i would like pure cornish i should have made that clear .sorry about that

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by