Looking for some cochin bantam eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Bock_Bock, Feb 14, 2009.

1. Bock_Bock

Bock_Bock Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 13, 2008
    Hayward, Ca
    i am looking for some cochin bantam eggs for a friend if you have any for sale please let me know thanks

Please refer to the BST posting rules in the sticky above and include your state in the title.
    Thank you
    Kurtis

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2009
  2. KellyHM

KellyHM Overrun With Chickens

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    I have some that also have the possibility of being frizzled if you're interested in those. [​IMG]

3. Bock_Bock

Dec 13, 2008
    Hayward, Ca
    these were the eggs i was talking about i was confused about your email kelly so you are saying it was better off with what prices?

4. KellyHM

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    Oh, sorry, LOL. I thought you meant the EE or Quail eggs I just posted for sale. [​IMG] Sorry to be confusing! Shipping to your zip is $12.60 + $12 for a dozen eggs, which would be $24.60. Sorry again for the confusion!

5. Bock_Bock

Dec 13, 2008
    Hayward, Ca
    wow thats alot it cost more for shipping lol its fine you are still right lol shipping is a big bummer on the price

6. KellyHM

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    Yeah, that's what happens when you ship things all the way across the country...lol. Let me know if you're still interested.

7. crzy4peafowl

crzy4peafowl Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 5, 2008
    Texas
    Right now, I have 6+ of Bantam Blue Cochin Eggs and possibly a 6 Bantam Gold Laced cochin batch that could go out on Monday. They are 17.50 with shipping included by priority mail with delivery confirmation for or $22 for a dozen. We also have black mottled and silver laced laying right now but those eggs are spoken for.

Thanks

8. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    I hace a mille fleur roo in with some partridge hen, bantam. You are welcome to as many days collection of them as you want, just pay shipping. I have NO IDEA what color they will come out. Something in the brown/red/buf/partridge family probably.

9. kryptoniteqhs

kryptoniteqhs Rosecomb Rich

Nov 14, 2008
    Perris, CA
    PM msbear. She has some really nice ones!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by