Looking For some Red Golden Pheasant Eggs to hatch

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by farmgirlie1031, May 22, 2008.

1. farmgirlie1031

farmgirlie1031 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2008
    IA
    I am looking for some red golden pheasant eggs to hatch. I also would like a few duck eggs to hatch, maybe. I can afford to purchase ducklings or ducks if I need to at a swap (as I only want a couple of those) but I really want Red Golden Pheasants and I've only seen one pair for sale way out of my price range so I was hoping hacthings eggs would be more affordable. Anyone have any of these eggs to sale?

2. farmgirlie1031

Apr 26, 2008
    IA
    I found 6 on ebay yesterday. four hours to go at $9 plus $11.99 shipping. My parents are gonna kill me. I thought I would be outbid. I'm happy I'm getting them but they still are gonna kill me!

3. farmgirlie1031

Apr 26, 2008
    IA
    [​IMG] Well, with 2 min left I had it still. Then it ended and I didn't win them:( This sucks but at least I won't have to explain a purchase I did not tell them about first.

4. Crunchie

Crunchie Brook Valley Farm

Mar 1, 2007
    Maryland
    Somebody was also sitting at their computer watching that auction and got in there at the very last second, huh?? That stinks you lost the auction at the last minute. [​IMG] Better luck next time! Or, better yet, someone will come along here with eggs available!

Those pheasants are gorgeous. Hope you find your eggs! [​IMG]

5. farmgirlie1031

Apr 26, 2008
    IA
    Quote:Thanks. I'm sure i will get some sometime as my mother wants some too. We just won't tell Dad. LOL

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by