Looking for some Sumatra

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jose408, Aug 11, 2008.

1. jose408

jose408 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 18, 2008
    san jose california
    Hey guys am looking for some Sumatras to buy if anyone here can hook me up with some 5-6 month old ones or small chicks or any month old would be fine but i would like to see picture of them and there tail tell me the price

2. shay20

shay20 Shay's Flock of Fun

Jul 31, 2008
    in the wild, Mass
    I HAVE A BLUE SUMATRA, BUT HE IS 12 MONTHS. ARE U INTERESTED?

Last edited: Aug 12, 2008
  3. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

Coming to WA anytime soon? [​IMG] I have some for sale...

4. jose408

Feb 18, 2008
    san jose california
    for SHAY:Umm Shay can you show me some pictures of him please
    yes am intrested on him just show me the full view of him and the tail please that be nice and do you have any small sumatra hens i can buy from you? and do you ship your birds healthy?

For equibling : srry i cant its to far away where i live is san jose california its to far srry but thank you for the offer

5. shay20

Jul 31, 2008
    in the wild, Mass
  6. jose408

Feb 18, 2008
    san jose california
    ok i seen your sumatra and how come his feathers look all down and he looks sad but is he molting right now which means is he getting new feathers?

one more question do you sell any phoenix rooster becuase if you have any for sell ill get those instead of the sumatra if thats fine with you but if you dont sell them ill get the sumatra

7. shay20

Jul 31, 2008
    in the wild, Mass
    His new feathers are coming in, the new feathers that are coming in are his final adult feathers, there is a term for that but i forgot what it is called, you think he looks down? he likes to be in his cage, we had him with others but he likes to be by him self.[​IMG]

8. jose408

Feb 18, 2008
    san jose california
    i would buy him but i was thinking about it and i dont got no hens for him all mine are old english and i dont want to mix them with him i rather have a pure one with its own hen

9. shay20

Jul 31, 2008
    in the wild, Mass
    ok i understand, i think i can get u some babys, if interested, i can talk to my famly inlaw, and see if they will have some, im pretty sure they will.[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by