looking for some unwanted chicks or young pullets in oklahoma

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by agnes_day, Dec 3, 2008.

1. agnes_day

agnes_day Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 29, 2008
    oklahoma
    well, i am wanting to make an attempt at replenishing my already tiny flock..does anyone have any chicks or young ones that they may not need or want? i have all this wonderful chicken food, and treats, and coop but not very many chickens! also looking for nice rooster as well.
    any reasonable price is welcome! i had someone offer to sell me a rooster for 50 bucks last week..and he was your run of the mill black rooster too!

2. doubleostud

doubleostud Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 10, 2008
    Stillwater, Oklahoma
    Where are you at, I just hatched about 20 various chicks about a week ago, should have some RIR, p rocks, a barred or two, and of course im sure there are some mixes. if you are interested let me know

3. Cuban Longtails

Cuban Longtails Flock Mistress

Sep 20, 2007
    Northeast Texas
    I've got some nice looking roosters, I will give you the pick of them. I also have some mixed bantam pullets (oegb x japanese) if you're interested in those.

I don't know how far you are though, I'm in southeast oklahoma near Antlers.

4. Slightly Cracked

Slightly Cracked Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 15, 2008
    N.E Oklahoma
    Where are you located at in Oklahoma? There are many of us Okies around, so we should be able to find something that could work for you.

SC

5. agnes_day

Aug 29, 2008
    oklahoma
    im in sapulpa!

6. Cuban Longtails

Cuban Longtails Flock Mistress

Sep 20, 2007
    Northeast Texas
    Ouch... 2 hr drive, unless you wanted to meet half-way. [​IMG] If you're going to the poultry show in Shawnee I could meet you there and bring you some.

7. agnes_day

Aug 29, 2008
    oklahoma
    where would half way be....someone needs to go back to geography class i think!! [​IMG]

8. sred98

sred98 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Quote:My FIL is wanting to rehome a blue silkie roo if you are interested...? We're in Tulsa. I had someone on here that wanted to trade for him, but when we agreed, they disappeared. [​IMG] So, he still has him. He is young, he was born in April.

Drop me a PM if you are interested. [​IMG]

Shelly

9. agnes_day

Aug 29, 2008
    oklahoma
    sure! that would be great!

10. doubleostud

doubleostud Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 10, 2008
    Stillwater, Oklahoma
    Besides for the chicks I also have a few 6-8 month old RIRxleghorn hens, and a barred rock rooster that is about the same age that I could part with. At the end of the month I should have 10 or so ducks start hatching too if you are interested.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by