looking for some unwanted chicks or young pullets in oklahoma

agnes_day

Songster
11 Years
Aug 29, 2008
oklahoma
well, i am wanting to make an attempt at replenishing my already tiny flock..does anyone have any chicks or young ones that they may not need or want? i have all this wonderful chicken food, and treats, and coop but not very many chickens! also looking for nice rooster as well.
any reasonable price is welcome! i had someone offer to sell me a rooster for 50 bucks last week..and he was your run of the mill black rooster too!

Where are you at, I just hatched about 20 various chicks about a week ago, should have some RIR, p rocks, a barred or two, and of course im sure there are some mixes. if you are interested let me know

I've got some nice looking roosters, I will give you the pick of them. I also have some mixed bantam pullets (oegb x japanese) if you're interested in those.

I don't know how far you are though, I'm in southeast oklahoma near Antlers.

Ouch... 2 hr drive, unless you wanted to meet half-way.
smile.png
If you're going to the poultry show in Shawnee I could meet you there and bring you some.

Quote:
My FIL is wanting to rehome a blue silkie roo if you are interested...? We're in Tulsa. I had someone on here that wanted to trade for him, but when we agreed, they disappeared.
barnie.gif
So, he still has him. He is young, he was born in April.

Drop me a PM if you are interested.
wink.png

Shelly

Besides for the chicks I also have a few 6-8 month old RIRxleghorn hens, and a barred rock rooster that is about the same age that I could part with. At the end of the month I should have 10 or so ducks start hatching too if you are interested.

Back
Top Bottom