Looking for someone to hatch goose eggs. In GA.

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by joshua.w.garner, Feb 19, 2009.

1. joshua.w.garner

joshua.w.garner On a time out

Feb 5, 2009
    Newnan, Ga
    A friend of mine has several Chinese Brown Goose eggs she needs to incubate and was wondering if anyone would be interested. If you have a good incubator, turner and expirience with water fowl eggs please respond. Thank You for y'alls time

Very Respectfully,
    Joshua Garner

2. ladybug4ut1

ladybug4ut1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 13, 2007
    Central Florida
    I am in Fl but would be interested in doing them. I have a cabinet bator and have plenty of room

Thanks

Annika

3. duck&chickencrazy

duck&chickencrazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 2, 2008
    Indiana
    i Would love to do it as well...i have been looking for these kind of geese for a while...i am in indiana...if that would be ok...

4. joshua.w.garner

joshua.w.garner On a time out

Feb 5, 2009
    Newnan, Ga
    Well if you want the eggs for yourself the price is $1.50 each plush shipping. If you want to hatch how much do you want? Indiana I would love to, but I woory about shipping geese back. Eggs are one thing but with the cost of live critter shipping and possible mortality... I don't know. To Florida where in FL are you?

5. HappyHatch'en

HappyHatch'en Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2009
    GEORGIA
    Try Atlanta craigs list...farm&garden...search: incubators....There is a guy I see there from time to time who will do it. If I wasn't going into the hospital for back surgery I would help out....also try The Atlanta Pet Chicken Group....started and ran by the Chicken Whisperer (Andy) We are 380 strong in and around the Atlanta area.
    HappyHatch'en - Georgia

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by