Looking for Splash Cochin Bantam Trio or Quad

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Funky Feathers, Oct 20, 2009.

1. Funky Feathers

Funky Feathers former Fattie

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    Anyone know where I can find these? Prefer from a breeder but will do a hatchery order if that is my only option. Need to have them shipped to MD. Not afraid to pay for quality. Must be from an NPIP flock. If from a hatchery, the hatchery must be Mycoplasma free. Anyone??

2. silkieluver_07

silkieluver_07 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    I know a man who lives in my town that raises bantam cochins. I can find his contact info for you. I'm not sure if he has splash but its worth a try!

3. roostercruiser

roostercruiser Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 28, 2009
    Reelsville, IN
    Is there a reason you only want splash? I just sold a pullet today. I don't have my NPIP yet but I am working on it.

4. Funky Feathers

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    I just love the color. I am getting Millie Fleur too, but already found them. Hubby will only let me have 2 colors. I have Silkies too. Don't want to overwhelm myself. Thanks Hannah, I would appreciate the info. [​IMG]

5. roostercruiser

Jul 28, 2009
    Reelsville, IN
    With black blue and splash you can breed them all together and will always get black blue or splash.

6. Funky Feathers

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    I only want Splash. After all, I have to look at them every day. So I want just my favorite color. I don't like Black or Blue. Roostercruiser, do you have any Splash available? [​IMG]

7. roostercruiser

Jul 28, 2009
    Reelsville, IN
    I don't have anymore adult birds in splash. I just sold the last one yesterday. I will have some chicks with in the next 3 weeks. If the % holds true I will have at least 5 splash.

8. Funky Feathers

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    Quote:Ooh, how much for all 5 chicks? Plus shipping to MD 21672? [​IMG]

9. GracefulBantams

GracefulBantams Hatching and Showing

Oct 10, 2007
    Oklahoma
    I have a very nice pair of birds from a gentleman who has some George Mahalik lines [​IMG] This man I got mine from lives in Oklahoma, so you would have to have them shipped, but since you were okay with that, here's his info [​IMG] - John Fitzgerald
    Are you a member of the Silkie Club? If you are, they have a great breeders directory you could check for someone local.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by