looking for SQ chicks in WA,OR,CA JUNE

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by cariboujaguar, Apr 21, 2009.

1. cariboujaguar

cariboujaguar Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 14, 2009
    Mississippi
    My husband will be traveling south in June and I am desperately seekig GOOD SHOW quality Chicks. If you have any chicks or full grown chickens that we could purchase and pick up we would REALLY appreciate it. I can NOT find anyone with a bator who will let me hatch eggs or find any local breeders. I wanted dark egg layers like Marans or Wellies but I can't afford $250+ for 15 chicks [​IMG]

My husband will not be traveling far off of I-5 so we ask that you be near I-5. We are looking for about 25 hens and 2 roos to get started... We will pay cash for them OR can trade transportation along I-5 or even trade a goat or two.

Thanks!

Last edited: Apr 22, 2009
  2. UrbanFarmChix

UrbanFarmChix Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2009
    Portland, OR
  3. cariboujaguar

Feb 14, 2009
    Mississippi
    oops sorry, I clicked on the wrong board [​IMG] I posted this ad in the appropriate board, could a mod plz delete this? THNX!

Last edited: Apr 21, 2009
  4. Sierra pachie bars

Sierra pachie bars Queen of the Lost

Nov 8, 2008
    I'm in California I have two Maran roo's about 12 weeks. Your welcome to have them for Free if you want them.

5. cariboujaguar

Feb 14, 2009
    Mississippi
    will you have them in June? I would love to take them if so... although I still need to tackle the issue of having no hens LOL

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by